On behalf of MacArtney Group we are seeking an ERP Business Manager for a position in an exciting and expanding company, where you will have a unique opportunity to set the agenda in their transformation process.
Are you interested in developing and optimising processes, and do you have experience with implementing and using Navision to support the company’s business processes? Then you might be the right person to lead a highly dedicated team of specialists on MacArtney’s development journey.
Read more about MacArtney here: www.macartney.com
About the position
You will set the agenda as manager of MacArtney’s ERP team of 3 specialists, which is based in Esbjerg and Bur. You are accustomed to working with stakeholders with opinions regarding the best possible usage of the Navision system. You are able to take a helicopter view of the business, make good decisions in cooperation with management and ensure streamlining of workflows and processes across the group. This is done in close cooperation with a number of Denmark’s most competent external consultants. Another important task will be integration of Navision’s production module, ensuring that it is implemented throughout the organisation. As Lead Global ERP Business Manager, you refer directly to the CFO.
There are several possible backgrounds for the job, including a Diploma or Bachelor in IT and/or Communications, but most importantly you have experience with ERP management/project management and know how to avoid the obstacles on the road to successful integration. You are a team player who is used to working across departments in a corporate group. You thrive on responsibility, and you see your tasks through to completion.
Furthermore, we expect that you
- are a strong communicator – both written and verbally
- are proficient in both Danish and English at professional level
- have experience with implementation of ERP solutions that effectively support business processes
- have experience from similar corporate groups with many stakeholders
- have experience from a similar position as ERP Manager/ERP Project Manager
- reside or are willing to take up residence within a one-hour drive from Esbjerg.
The company offers
An independent and challenging position in a well-consolidated and world-leading international company that is currently growing. You will have extensive contact both internally and externally in the company, but also across national borders. It is a position of plenty of responsibility, and we expect that you are an entrepreneur who takes ownership of your tasks. You will have the opportunity to shape your own workday and contribute to realising MacArtney’s strategies together with your team.
You can look forward to ongoing competency development, relevant courses and upskilling, a good, relaxed working environment with dedicated, competent colleagues in a modern company with good terms of employment.
All applications are processed confidentially and on an ongoing basis. If this position is of interest to you, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. You apply for the position by uploading your application and CV below.
All questions should be directed to Pay-Back specialist rekruttering, att. Senior Consultant Carsten Pedersen, tel: 40 713 213 or email email@example.com
Vilkår og formålet med dataindsamlingen
Når du søger en stilling, accepterer du samtidig vilkårene for anvendelse af dine personoplysninger, som er beskrevet her: Formålet med at indsamle og opbevare personlige data er at vurdere og kontakte kandidater, som er interesserede og kvalificerede til nuværende eller kommende ledige stillinger, som skal besættes.
- Du accepterer at dit CV og ansøgning kan videregives til vores klient.
- Du kan til enhver tid bede os slette dine data ved henvendelse via denne mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Efter 24 måneder vil dine data automatisk blive slettet.
- Du bedes slette/overstrege dit CPR-nr. i alle de dokumenter, som du vil uploade (eksamensbevis etc.).
- Pay-Back specialist rekruttering ApS er godkendt af datatilsynet til indsamling og behandling af persondata. Uploadede filer skal være i Word eller PDF format og må max fylde 2MB pr. fil.