On behalf of our client Cashpoint Denmark ApS, we are looking for an Omni-channel Marketing Manager.
Cashpoint is a leading Maltese bookmaker and is a fast growing and expanding company in sports betting. In a short period of time, Cashpoint has positioned itself as an innovative benchmark for the industry and is also the second largest bookmaker in the land-based sports betting market in Denmark. The product sports betting is offered online and through betting terminals in more than 400 shops throughout Denmark.
For the present, the organisation in Denmark consists of about 50 employees working in administration, technology, sales & marketing and in the company’s 5 Cashpoint betting shops. Internationally, Cashpoint employs about 300 employees.
About you and the position
Cashpoint is seeking a highly motivated person to design omni-channel plans by connecting the dots between in-store, online, customer service, e-commerce and social media. You are a digital all-rounder and print is your home as well.
Specifically, the Omni-channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving growth in consumer acquisition, engagement and retention through the various customer touchpoints.
As Omni-channel Marketing Manager you will be one of Cashpoint’s international key stakeholders to plan, communicate and drive forward the development and deployment of omni-channel marketing campaigns resulting in a personalised experience at every customer touchpoint.
You should already have gained a strong background in omni-channel marketing within an innovative international team and have understanding of marketing technology especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Design and build integrated omni-channel campaigns monitoring KPIs and return of investment.
- Support sales unit in activating all communication channels and contents targeted to customers.
- Drive strategic planning and lead the execution of integrated omni-channel marketing initiatives across all channels.
- Provide overall management, coordination and oversight of all facets related to omni-channel.
We expect you possess strong project management, communication, analytical and organisational skills and are confident in the use of IT, optimal but not a requirement, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
English and Danish is mastered in writing and speech. You are based in the greater Copenhagen Area. The job will require approx. 30 days of travel a year.
Additional requirements. You present:
- as minimum a bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- 3+ years of online and offline marketing generalist experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- analytical skills
- a creative mind
- a high energy level and are motivated to reach your KPIs
- skills to build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders. National and international.
Welcome to Cashpoint Denmark
The company offers you a thorough and practical introduction and employment in a responsible and innovative company in growth, where each day brings new and exciting challenges, varying tasks within the operation of a dynamic company and industry, that also allows you to work strategically.
You are welcomed to a working day in an informal atmosphere in a unique corporate culture, where it is fun to go to work. You can look forward to being part of the decision-making process, celebrate the successes and solve tasks in a dedicated international atmosphere.
The right candidate will be offered a position that will fully match and challenge your abilities and desires.
Let’s start the dialogue
If you see a possible match between your wishes and the position requirements, let’s start the dialogue. You are most welcome to contact Senior Consultant Tonny Lang, Pay-Back specialist recruitment on tel. +45 50 555 666 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cashpoint offers you
The company offers you a challenging newly created position with all-round tasks in a customer oriented, international company. In addition to professional skills on a high level, it will be the personal profile we emphasise as it is the people Cashpoint has employed that makes the difference.
The salary is based on a competitive fixed salary, mobile phone, laptop and internet paid at your home address.
All applications are processed continuously and confidentially. If this position is of your interest, you are encouraged to apply for the position as soon as possible – please notice that application and CV must be written in English.
Cashpoint was founded in 1996. Since then, Cashpoint has positioned itself as one of the leading sports betting providers and is a well- and widely-established brand.
Since 2005, Cashpoint is part of the German Gauselmann group. The family-owned company, with more than 12,000 employees and annual turnover of more than €2bn, is the basis for Cashpoint’s successful development.
Vilkår og formålet med dataindsamlingen
Når du søger en stilling, accepterer du samtidig vilkårene for anvendelse af dine personoplysninger, som er beskrevet her: Formålet med at indsamle og opbevare personlige data er at vurdere og kontakte kandidater, som er interesserede og kvalificerede til nuværende eller kommende ledige stillinger, som skal besættes.
- Du accepterer at dit CV og ansøgning kan videregives til vores klient.
- Du kan til enhver tid bede os slette dine data ved henvendelse via denne mail: email@example.com.
- Efter 24 måneder vil dine data automatisk blive slettet.
- Du bedes slette/overstrege dit CPR-nr. i alle de dokumenter, som du vil uploade (eksamensbevis etc.).
- Pay-Back specialist rekruttering ApS er godkendt af datatilsynet til indsamling og behandling af persondata. Uploadede filer skal være i Word eller PDF format og må max fylde 2MB pr. fil.