- Odds Compilation
- Managing pre-event
- betting markets offered by Cashpoint
- Covering live In-Play betting events with the aim of providing accurate live odds
- Settlement of markets
- Good mathematical skills
- Keen knowledge of and general interest in sports, especially Danish leagues
- Reliability, capacity for teamwork and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work at irregular hours and on weekends
- A sophisticated job in a constantly growing company
- Working in a young, innovative and highly motivated team
- The opportunity of advanced vocational training
- A competitive salary
Place of work is at Cashpoint’s headquarter in Gerasdorf/Vienna, Austria.
For the right candidate, there might be a possibility to become a team member of Cashpoint’s Danish organisation, which is based in Copenhagen.
Linguistic skills required. Danish and English or German.
Cashpoint Agentur & IT Service GmbH
The CASHPOINT sports betting and entertainment group was founded in 1996. Since then, CASHPOINT has established itself as one of the leading providers in the sports betting industry and has established a well-known brand that is highly recognized.