On behalf of our client Gram Equipment, Turkey, we are looking for a Team Leader for the automation team in Izmir. Gram Equipment is the leading supplier to the global ice cream industry. Constantly, the company focus is on combining know-how with the newest developments within automation, design and machinery.
The vision is: We want to be best in class – driven by excellence in all we do!
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent command of English and Turkish required (both verbal and written).
- University degree in Electric & Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with leading, coaching and motivating engineers.
- PLC, HMI, SCADA and Motion Programming advanced skills and hands on experience from working in projects with planning, implementation and commissioning with customers. Minimum 5 years experience.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- International mindset, experience from working with an international company.
- Daily planning and coordinating the automation team located in Izmir, coordinated with the global automation resource plan.
- Mentoring, motivating and managing the automation team.
- Drive and support that the machines are fully tested and checked, before they leave the Gram production site.
- Effective and continuously communication with stakeholders and ensure automation projects are kept on track globally.
- Improve and standardize Tier 2 machinery software according to the global automation strategy.
- Participation in: handover meetings, kick-off meetings, project update meetings as well as local/global management meetings.
- Support recruiting of Automation Engineers for the Izmir automation team.
- Ensure that the Turkish automation team is trained and follows the global automation standards.
- Member of the global automation management team.
- Directly reporting to Global Head of Automation.
Gram Equipment is working with Pay-Back specialist recruitment for this position. If you are interested in applying, please send your application in English, by filling out the form below. Should you have any questions about the position, please contact Finn Villemoes Pedersen, +45 24 200 613, mail: email@example.com or Carsten Pedersen, +45 40 713 213, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.