On behalf of MacArtney in Esbjerg, we are seeking a dynamic, committed and independent Technical Sales Manager with a solid technical background for the Connectivity department.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in selling technology-driven products (cables, connectors etc.) – preferably within the marine or offshore areas – as well as a minimum of three to five years experience with international B2B sales.
Areas of responsibility
Responsible for sales and products within the Connectivity category with particular focus on:
- preparing bids for larger projects
- preparing sales budgets and forecasts
- updating data sheets and prices
- technical support to colleagues.
Areas of work
- ensure deep, up-to-date technical knowledge within Connectivity
- knowledge of and familiarity with competing products
- balancing production forecast with MacArtney’s American factory
- being a close collaborative partner with sales, domestically and internationally.
- electrical engineering background (maybe engineer but not necessarily. You could also be a trained electrician or marine engineer etc.)
- good commercial understanding or interest in sales
- used to working in an international context
- communicating technical knowledge to colleagues in an international context
- preparing offers
- assisting sales staff with customer visits domestically and internationally
- teaching Connectivity to colleagues in the entire organisation
- proficient in English at negotiation level, both in writing and speaking.
Your profile – You
- have a strong personality
- have great drive and are able to create results in collaboration with others
- are enterprising and able to define future opportunities within Connectivity
- work purposefully and in a structured manner
- are a good communicator
- possess humor and thrive in an information environment
- live within a maximum of one hour’s drive from your place of work.
The company offers
An exciting position in an international company in solid growth and with great ambitions – and which possesses the means and the will to turn these ambitions into fact. At MacArtney, they work in a dynamic and inspiring environment which is characterised by a high degree of professionalism and commitment, an informal tone and, not least, good colleagues. They are leaders in submarine connectivity and solutions for customers globally and work professionally from concept to installation leaving room for you to develop through the jobs with matching independence and responsibility.
Continuous competency development, good career opportunities and attractive terms of employment.
Your place of work will be MacArtney A/S in Hjerting near Esbjerg. Expect approx. 40-50 days of travel per year.
All applications are processed confidentially and on an ongoing basis. If this position is of interest to you, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. You apply for the position by uploading your application and CV below.
All questions should be directed to Pay-Back specialist rekruttering att. Senior Consultant Carsten Pedersen, tel: 40 713 213 or email email@example.com.
Vilkår og formålet med dataindsamlingen
Når du søger en stilling, accepterer du samtidig vilkårene for anvendelse af dine personoplysninger, som er beskrevet her: Formålet med at indsamle og opbevare personlige data er at vurdere og kontakte kandidater, som er interesserede og kvalificerede til nuværende eller kommende ledige stillinger, som skal besættes.
- Du accepterer at dit CV og ansøgning kan videregives til vores klient.
- Du kan til enhver tid bede os slette dine data ved henvendelse via denne mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Efter 24 måneder vil dine data automatisk blive slettet.
- Du bedes slette/overstrege dit CPR-nr. i alle de dokumenter, som du vil uploade (eksamensbevis etc.).
- Pay-Back specialist rekruttering ApS er godkendt af datatilsynet til indsamling og behandling af persondata. Uploadede filer skal være i Word eller PDF format og må max fylde 2MB pr. fil.