On behalf of our client, C&D Foods (Denmark) A/S in Esbjerg, we are looking for an HR manager to develop and run all aspects of the company’s HR activities. Are you a highly professional HR officer who can support the business with a well-proven, methodical approach to change? Then maybe this is the perfect job for you.
About the position and duties
At C&D Foods you will play a key role in ensuring that the organisation continues to be result-creating, focused and efficient, and to thrive and evolve. You will be in contact with many different members of staff in the organisation – full-time permanent employees, supervisors, team leaders and hourly workers. In this context, you will be responsible for developing HR efforts in close cooperation with the management team in Denmark and Ireland. As HR manager at C&D Foods, you will also be responsible for H&S measures in the factory in Esbjerg.
As HR Manager, your duties will include
- handling the administrative HR processes associated with the end-to-end process; hiring employee – from writing contracts, organisational management and onboarding to resignation/dismissal and offboarding
- running the recruitment process for both full-time permanent staff and production workers, including the further development and maintenance of C&D Foods’ own job database
- managing and maintaining the HR system. This includes ensuring relevant documentation for audits etc., following up on HR-related statistics and reporting (sickness absence etc.)
- being in charge of the budget and serving as immediate superior for a single employee who runs the C&D Foods canteen
- chairing the cooperation committee of C&D Foods in Denmark
- updating and maintaining the C&D Foods Esbjerg employee handbook
- acting as contact person for relevant external actors (the Confederation of Danish Industry, the Confederation of Danish Employers, trade unions and external providers in the HR sector)
- responsibility for GDPR in Esbjerg
- various ad-hoc administrative tasks associated with HR and administration.
Your duties as H&S manager will include
- ensuring a positive, safe working environment throughout the entire factory
- developing various committees, including work environmental group, the drug and alcohol group etc.
- supporting audit processes (BRC/IFS, customer audits etc.)
- serving as the principal contact person for the Danish Working Environment Authority, the Danish Data Protection Agency ect.
What the company expects of you
You are cheerful, positive and service-minded, but can rise to any occasion when required. You work systematically and persistently, meet deadlines, ensure high quality and are in complete control of the details when tackling your duties.
You are interested in people’s development and have already achieved success in a similar position: for example, as an HR manager or HR partner. You also have at least 3 years of practical experience in the field of HR. In terms of education, you probably hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree.
We also expect you to
- possess general knowledge about HR and employment law and to easily pick up new knowledge regarding the Holidays Act, collective agreements etc.
- be knowledgeable with administrative and operational tasks involved in HR work
- have experience of recruitment processes and organisational and employee development
- be confident communicating both in English and Danish – spoken and written
- create success in the job on the basis of a proactive and open approach to your duties
- have a distinct flair when it comes to listening and communicating, and serving as a sounding board for both employees and the management team
- act both independently and as a member of a team.
All applications will be processed confidentially on an on-going basis. If this position grabs your interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Apply for the position by uploading your application letter and CV below.
Let’s start talking
If you perceive a potential match between your wishes and the job description, let’s start talking. You are more than welcome to call Jonas Jørgensen, Senior Consultant, Pay-Back specialist rekruttering on (+45) 3152 8191 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C&D Foods (Denmark) A/S is part of the Irish group C&D Foods. With production facilities in 7 countries make it one of the largest private label producers of dog and cat food in Europe. The factory in Esbjerg has a workforce of about 300 employees and an annual turnover of around DKK 700 million. C&D Foods in Esbjerg is the group’s largest producer of dog and cat food in aluminium trays.
Vilkår og formålet med dataindsamlingen
Når du søger en stilling, accepterer du samtidig vilkårene for anvendelse af dine personoplysninger, som er beskrevet her: Formålet med at indsamle og opbevare personlige data er at vurdere og kontakte kandidater, som er interesserede og kvalificerede til nuværende eller kommende ledige stillinger, som skal besættes.
- Du accepterer at dit CV og ansøgning kan videregives til vores klient.
- Du kan til enhver tid bede os slette dine data ved henvendelse via denne mail: email@example.com.
- Efter 24 måneder vil dine data automatisk blive slettet.
- Du bedes slette/overstrege dit CPR-nr. i alle de dokumenter, som du vil uploade (eksamensbevis etc.).
- Pay-Back specialist rekruttering ApS er godkendt af datatilsynet til indsamling og behandling af persondata. Uploadede filer skal være i Word eller PDF format og må max fylde 2MB pr. fil.