On behalf of Multiform Concens GmbH, we are looking for an enterprising and business-oriented Sales Manager who can maintain and develop the sales of electric actuators in the German market.
About the company
Multiform Concens GmbH is distributor for and owned by the Danish/German owned company, Concens A/S, that develops and produces electric actuators, which are sold through an international network of distributors worldwide. The end customers use Concens’ actuators as a component integrated in products in a wide range of industries divided into the segments:
- Rehab and Fitness
- Building Technology
- Special Vehicles
- Industrial Automation
More information about Concens, products and segments can be found at www.concens.com.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Sales Manager, who, through great drive and commitment, will be responsible for executing Concens’ sales strategy, expected for the northern and western part of Germany. As Sales Manager you will work with sales to existing customers, consultancy on a high technical level and continuous development of the customer portfolio. It will be through outreach new sales, relationship sales and sales through leads, you will find through participation in technical and industrial exhibitions among others.
The main tasks will be
- developing and executing sales activities where you become responsible for the budget for sales targets
- independent planning and execution of customer visits to existing and new customers
- business development through work and development of new customers in new industries
- structured follow-up on customers and the sales process
- building relationships
- participation in exhibitions.
About you – your background and experience
We imagine that you have experience in technical sales and consulting of OEM customers and customers in the technical industry. Your technical knowledge can e.g. be based on pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, machine production or electronics.
- good communication and negotiation skills
- talent for understanding customer needs and supplement with suggested solutions
- experienced traveller and flexible team player
- used to communicating and advising on technical solutions
- German is your native language. English is mastered at a good level as the corporate language is English.
As you work from your home office, it is important that you are self-motivated and use IT and software as a natural part of your everyday life. To a great extent, you are able to build structure around your work through a CRM system.
You will report to the Managing Director of Multiform Concens GmbH and are part of a sales team in Germany consisting of two people. On a daily basis, you will also work in close cooperation with both the sales office in Flensburg and the head office in Denmark.
Your personal qualities:
- you are an enterprising, result-oriented and an independent, structured person
- your behaviour is conducive to network and to establish relationships
- you have the commitment and potential to execute an ambitious sales strategy
- generally, you have a high energy level and at the same time you can work structured – also under pressure
- you are a skilled and trustworthy collaborative partner for your customers.
The company offers
An all-round and evolving role in a challenging function where you to a great extent contribute to the development of a growth-oriented company with a strong employee culture.
You will have dedicated colleagues and can expect an informal tone with an emphasis on mutual respect, good mood and short decision paths. You are offered a competitive salary package, which may consist of fixed salary and performance based pay, car, home office etc.
We encourage you to apply for the position regardless of your place of residence. Please submit your application and CV in English. Preliminary interviews are held in Hamburg. If this position is of interest to you, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. You apply for the position by uploading your application and CV below.
All questions should be directed to Senior Consultant Jonas Jørgensen, Pay-Back specialist rekruttering, tel: +45 31 528 191, email: email@example.com or Senior Consultant, Tonny Lang, Pay-Back specialist rekruttering, tel: +45 50 555 666, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vilkår og formålet med dataindsamlingen
Når du søger en stilling, accepterer du samtidig vilkårene for anvendelse af dine personoplysninger, som er beskrevet her: Formålet med at indsamle og opbevare personlige data er at vurdere og kontakte kandidater, som er interesserede og kvalificerede til nuværende eller kommende ledige stillinger, som skal besættes.
- Du accepterer at dit CV og ansøgning kan videregives til vores klient.
- Du kan til enhver tid bede os slette dine data ved henvendelse via denne mail: email@example.com.
- Efter 24 måneder vil dine data automatisk blive slettet.
- Du bedes slette/overstrege dit CPR-nr. i alle de dokumenter, som du vil uploade (eksamensbevis etc.).
- Pay-Back specialist rekruttering ApS er godkendt af datatilsynet til indsamling og behandling af persondata. Uploadede filer skal være i Word eller PDF format og må max fylde 2MB pr. fil.